Unity Programmer for Core Games
We are looking for a skilled Unity programmer to join the team of industry professionals working on a large scale core project.
As a Unity programmer, you will be working in a team of experienced developers on an ambitious project meant to match the current AAA output. We are looking for a driven and experienced programmer capable of performing in a dynamic environment and collaborating with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellence in C# programming language
- Knowledge of the Unity engine
- Strong knowledge of gameplay programming in Unity
- Good understanding of object oriented development
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns and structures
- Devotion to writing elegant and functional code
- Ability to work in a large cross-functional team
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Knowledge of 2D software (Photoshop)
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Previous experience in game development or other digital art related industry
- Ability to animate motion graphics using After Effects
- Experience in animation and video production
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
- Continuous learning
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- Gaming tournaments
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying for this job, apply on the following link.
For the purposes of the job you need to move to Belgrade, Serbia and work in their office.